DON’T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute……. Work this out as you read… You
might need a small piece of scrap paper for simple addition and subtraction.
1. First of all, pick a number between 1 and 10
2. Multiply this number by 2
3. Add 5.
4. Multiply it by 50 I’ll wait while you get the calculator…………….
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add
If you haven’t, add 1754 ….
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number….
The first digit of this was your original number (that is the number you guessed)
The next two numbers are ………
YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2005) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS