This year I resolve to take ownership of my Christmas vacation back in the ole buckeye state. Tired of the routine sitting around the house, calling random people to see what they’re up to and all that. Going to take a different route.
Gonna be a TOURIST! Brilliant – yes, I know. Why didn’t you think of it? *shrug* (That’s why you’re intelligently perusing my thoughts teehee)
- Schmidt’s Sausage Haus (Peanut Butter Fudge Cream Puff)
- Ohio Deli
- The Short Story
- Mozart’s Bakery and Cafe
- City Barbeque
- Pure Imagination Chocolatier
- North Market
- The Book Loft
- Franklin Conservatory
- Short North — plethora of goodies, I’m sure
- German Village — maybe hit Barcelona on Wed for $25 Three Course Paella Dinner
- Hocking Hills — visit a high school friend’s grandparents farm
- Downtown — Barrio for 2 for 1 tapas on Tuesdays and/or Reggae Sunday PM
I’m EXCITED! Woot Woot!